"Knowledge is created by the learner,
not given by the teacher"
- Get organised and create a realistic plan of attack for each subject.
- Develop revision notes in a process that makes them unforgettable.
- Watch your knowledge grow on the templates provided.
- Track progress as you create perfect answers to the most likely exam questions.
- Practice interactively on 450 of the most likely questions in this year's exam.
- Become confident that you will get high grades in your NCEA exams.
Why is NCEA Eagle the right choice?
Create a personalised plan of attack
Identify exactly what you need to do to get the grade you want. Then just follow your plan.
Set Goals and Identify
Be motivated by tracing your progress towards your goals.
Practice Answering 450 Likely
Identify what you have learnt. Then fine-tune your big picture views so that you can easily remember exactly how to get merit and excellence grades.
Many students study unproductively. Information is absorbed into their short term memory and they find the process unpleasant.
Most students summarise school notes and then practice questions from a variety of resources. They typically use study guides, learning workbooks, revision resources, tutors, intranets from school and subject learning websites.
Commonly they lack study skills.
NCEA Eagle not only solves these problems but substantially increases efficiency of the resources students are currently using.
Firstly, get organised
- Get the best resources.
- Scan relevant exams, syllabus and answers.
- Establish templates for knowledge.
Follow your plan
- Create "living documents" called big picture views.
- Develop your memory and thinking skills.
- Reshape knowledge as your perfect answers.
Practice being perfect
- Identify exact knowledge for higher grades.
- Understand concepts and relationships needed
to be discussed in answers.
- Search for more likely questions that could be
Enjoy looking forward to your exams
- Practice answering questions succinctly.
- Identify likely mistakes and make them into a
- Enjoy remembering perfect answers to the most
An "Eagle Student"
- Are realistic goal setters.
- Through pre-exposure, take in 50% more in class.
- Remember key terms, phrases, concepts and
relationships needed in excellence answers.
- Utilise the best resources in the most productive way.
- Share creative ways to remember ideal answers to
- Study less, play more.
- Look forward to NCEA exams.
NCEA Eagle will improve your
son or daughter's NCEA results
“Our promise to you is that NCEA Eagle will allow you to achieve substantially higher grades.
If you follow our system and you do not receive higher grades, contact us and we will refund your investment.”